Message From The President
As we finish the first 20 years of the 2000’s and enter the next decade, I want to thank every one of our customers, suppliers and employees for their trust, confidence and willingness to do business or work with ShoreMet. Our future success depends on that unbreakable bond.
I’d like to share with you several of our basic principles that are part of the ShoreMet culture & values.
- Safety comes first, even before profits! We will always strive for no harm to our employees, the environmental or the community we live or work in.
- Trust and loyalty must be our foundation … unconditionally! We will always strive to be responsible, accountable and truthful to our customers, suppliers, regulatory agencies and colleagues. We strive to “do it right the first time.”
- We will always strive for high performance by taking ownership and providing leadership with pride for every task/activity/transaction. We want to be the “best we can be.”
- We will always strive for reinvesting in our people, plant and innovative products to ensure a successful future.
- We will always strive to listen to our customers, suppliers and employees for all types of feedback!
We welcome your feedback and look forward to working with you. I’m now pleased to introduce our leadership team. Feel free to contact them when the need arises or if you have specific feedback.